Thursday, March 06, 2008

POY


I´m bringing my new bible with me to Stockholm.
Almost 6.5 Lb (2,9 kg)of good photojournalism.
So if the party sucks, I´m still up for a good time...

The Swedish POY that is. Tomorrow it´s time for our swedish Picture Of the Year, "Årets Bild", so I´m off to Stockholm, by car. No flight suited my timetable. But it´s not that far, five ours drive and I´m there. On friday it´s time for the award-ceremony and after that the banquette, nice.
After saturdays breakfast I´m heading back to Berns for the highlight of the weekend, Carolyn Cole´s lecture !!

A week ago I bought the very heavy book "In our Time" wiht photographs by the Magnum photographers. But because I´ve been away for work and also home with my son I have not been able to as much as looked at it. So I´m bringing it with me on this trip. Might be a bible...
A whole weekend with just pictures and photojournalism, YEEEY !

Hopefully I can publish some pics or funny things from the awards. Stay tuned!


0 kommentarer: