Sunday, February 10, 2008

Weekends pictures

Here is a few of the weekends pictures from Kalmar. I´m feeling a bit ill, catched a cold I think.
Time for some Single malt, Irish of course. That will cure me.


For the last time this year Anders Brandel, left, and Ingemar Berntsson puts on
the
makeup before they enter the stage on Kalmar Theatre, giving the audience
one last chance to see the new years revue.



Linda Corneliusson, left, getting some tips from Bodil Göransson how to recycle old
chlothes. Linda did a biggin, a scarf and a pair of leg-warmers from an old sweatshirt.


Lena Björkman, also a participant in the recycle-workshop at Byteatern, was ripping
up her old jeans, doing a bag.


Basket.
KFUM Kalmar Saints new acquisition Henok Yigsaw scores against Sandra.
Kalmar Saints won the game with 67-66.

2 kommentarer:

Daniel said...

Great pictures in this site. I really like the first one on this post, but I enjoyed browsing through the rest. A really great job.

Mattias Johansson said...

Thank you for thoose kind words Daniel, I will check out your blog as well, when I have some spare time.
Have a nice weekend.

/Mattias Johansson