Monday, February 25, 2008

Spring is on the way


A sure sign of spring, isn´t it?


Two of the rally-guys, Morgan and Martin Eriksson. The job hasn´t
run in the paper yet so I cant publish the rest of the pictures, but I might
do so later.


I got you...na na nanana...Slätafly Flyers Andeas Svedestam telling one
of the players in Engelholm with his eyes.

I´ve had a busy week, therefore such few posts...
This weekend was strange, I just had eight jobs to do, six on saturday and two on sunday, never the less it got really stressful. On saturday I was going to shoot two floorball-games but I just didn´t manage to get it in the timetable...I only shot the last period in the game Slätafly-Engelholm (Division 1) and the second period at the game Färjestadens IBK-AIK (Elitserien). I dont like that, its no chance you can give a fair image of the games output on thoose 20 minutes of play...
Well, I´m not going to sound bitter! I love my work.

Where was I? Oh, the spring is on its way! How do I know? We went on a grass-fire this weekend, isn´t that a sign of spring? I´m longing for some nice, warm weather! The sun in my face! 1/500 at f16 and so on! Love it!

We also did a thing about three brothers, well, only two of them showed up, that are driving Volvo orginal Rally. They were funny, they had the whole garden full of old Volvo´s. And offcourse there garage also was filled with cars and junk.

Ok, that was my weekend in a short version, now I am going out in the garden to play with my son Jonathan, cause I´m in for three weeks of parental leave again, NICE!
Well, it´s not all true, next saturday I and my collegue Anna going to Karlskrona for one of the selection events in European Song Contest. And I´m also going to do a bigger reportage from some childcare-center in Kalmar.
Bye for now...

0 kommentarer: