Saturday, February 02, 2008

Parental care


My son Jonathan playing in the livingroom.

On monday I start working again after three weeks home with my son Jonathan.
He´s been sick this week. It´s allways a tough job staying home and taking care of your children. Wonderful, funny and inspiring! But it´s HARD WORK! I just cant keep up with his speed, he drags out five things from their places in the shelves, I put them back, and before I have turned around he have pulled out ten more things for me to clear up. And he laughs. Are they not cute?

On this parental care-theme the Swedish photojournalist Roger Thuresson did an audio slideshow. You find it here.

Think I´m going to get some sleep now. Bye for now.

2 kommentarer:

Blogobananas said...

Nu vill jag veta hur långt du cyklar på den däringa cykeln varje kväll!!!

Mattias Johansson said...

Centimetervis! Svetten lackar, det är därför alla gosedjur ligger där, för att suga upp den liksom...