Saturday, January 26, 2008

Wet, wet, wet-You never learn



After this assigment I come of thinking about the old popgroup wet wet wet, I didn´t like them.

Now I´ve been on parental leave for two weeks and this weekend it´s my turn to work. The first assignment was to visit the Natural Resource Programme at Helgesbo, Mönsterås. A school in the middle of the forests of nowhere. And I went there with my brown low skin shoes ! STUPID. That I never learn. The rain was poring down from the dark sky, (ISO 800, f4,0 and 1/30sec the meeter said, at 11.54 ! The middle of the day) and the pool of water got deeper and deeper for every minute that went on. Where ever you went there was mud, mud, mud and some more mud.
Oh, my poor little shoes...

But the assignment was quit fun actually.
The power went down in the buildings also. Absolutly dark. The kids got blind as my strobe went off. Sorry !

Now I have to work, will be back.

0 kommentarer: