Thursday, April 03, 2008

Missunderstanding


Photo: Mattias Johansson

Me and my writing collegue went to Björnhovda to meet up with Nina Karlsson. We were about to do a small reportage about Nina who after a traffic-accident left her career in horse-jumping and started with dressage instead. Soon she became a pro and she and her three horses now competing in the Grand Prix. That sounded like a good story.
What did we get that information from? No, Nina lefted the horse-jumping years earlier than when the accident occured. What a missunderstanding! But she IS infact competing with the very elite of dressage in the Grand Prix.
We got our selfes a nice little story anyway. Nina, her mom, her horses and the Pitbull Otto gave us a fun time in Björnhovda. Thanks.

Tomorrow I´m, freelancing all day and then it´s time for my weekend at the paper (Östran). Loads of work is waiting. I´m looking for some strong lightsources and a smoke-generator for the cover-picture to the football-inset we´re working on. I hope I´ll find these things.
Offcourse I will...


Photo: Mattias Johansson

0 kommentarer: