Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Ozzy Osbourne

My collegue Karl Nilsson called me today (i´m on parental leave for a few more days) and reminded me to send him a picture I liked, to be hung in our office. Offcourse I had forgotten and in a hurry between dinnerplans and dipers and eating my lunch I digged up this picture.
It´s the one and only Ozzy Osbourne, photographed at his gig at Hultsfredsfestivalen 2007.
It was a really wet show, the crazy old rocker had waterhoses on the stage and offcourse he saw the fun in shooting at us with the firehoses. I was soaking wet and I remember that Sven Lindvall (Expressen) and I dived down under the catwalk that was attached to the stage, but Ozzy just kept flushing us, and not just one time, he did it again and again... But now its a good laugh.

0 kommentarer: